Golf in the forest
At about 1000 meters above sea level between the provinces of Treviso, Belluno and Pordenone lays the Cansiglio Forest, one of the most intact and solemn forests of Italy.
A wonderful nature, a rich and varied wildlife population and the wonderful flora offer visitors countless suggestions. Added to this idyllic setting is the Golf Club Cansiglio. The architect John Harris, more than 50 years ago, created a beautiful 9-hole course and in 1995 the field was expanded to 18 holes par 71. A natural path where the roughness of the karst ground have been cleverly exploited to make it different and pleasantly challenging coming to be a mountain course among the most beautiful in Europe.
And for hikers and nature lovers the Cansiglio also offers pleasant routes in the green with the possibility on the way to savor the local cuisine or sunbathe on a beautiful lawn.
Our offer includes:
• 2 nights accommodation in double room
• welcome drink with Prosecco of Valdobbiadene and little appetizers
• breakfast Italian style with coffee and choice of oriental teas, different types of bread, brioches and sweets, biological marmelade and jams, fresh fruit juice and season fruits
• basket of fresh fruits in the room
• 2 dinners in typical restaurants of Serravalle
• a free pack of golf balls
• information and directions for independent routes to the discovery of Belluno and surroundings
To know more: